The New London Public Library provides display case and exhibit space consistent with the Library's mission, programs and services and contribute positively to the Library's environment.
- All exhibits and displays are to be approved by appropriate Library staff prior to set-up.
- Exhibits and displays are presented in an equitable basis, regardless of beliefs or affiliations of individuals or groups requesting space.
- Religious and political exhibits and displays are permissible for informational purposes; displays, which proselytize for a single point of view, will not be permitted.
- Exhibits and displays may not involve the sale, advertisement, solicitation or promotion of commercial products. This provision does not exclude sponsored exhibits, approved art exhibits, exhibits primarily informational in content, or exhibits containing advertising involving a variety of beneficiaries.
- The Library is not responsible for any items that are lost, damaged, or stolen while on exhibit or display.
- The presentation of any display or exhibit does not imply an endorsement of the content by the New London Public Library, its Trustees, or staff.